Corona virus testing available with in office visits for affected patients.
Covid -19 Antibody IgG and IgM testing available, call for appointment today.
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?
Coronavirus can cause mild to more severe respiratory illness. Some people who are infected don’t have any symptoms and don’t feel sick. These symptoms include:
- Fever (>100.4 F)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Other less common symptoms may include:
- Body or muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
Here are some things recommended by the CDC that you can do to protect yourself and family members:
– Avoid unnecessary travel outside your home or workplace, as well as any social gatherings.
– Maintain a social distance of at least 3 feet between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing or have a fever.
– Avoid shaking hands.
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if your hands are not visibly dirty.
– Avoid touching your face. Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself.
– Practice respiratory hygiene. When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
If you feel that you are seriously ill, please seek immediate medical care from a healthcare professional. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Get In Touch With Us
6858 Old Dominion Dr. Ste 102 Mclean, VA 22101
Phone : (703) 356-7070
Fax : (703) 356-7074
Monday-Friday : 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Saturday : 9.00 am – 3.00 pm